The best part is when he goes suicide on the menu I’m picking that becuase I guess he must like them really hot but he never talks about wipes at all which means this isn;t really about wings.
Ok so everyone keeps asking for my homemade wings recipe so finally I decided to share it here please don’t tell everyone about this because it is a family recipe and kind of a secret lol
First off you have to get a fryer. Any model will do by I just got a Ninja deep fryer you can buy one here. I dont care if you have to rent one or borrow one but if you dont have a fryer you can skip to the next blog because you arent making wings here.
Ok so now that you have a fryer just heat it up and put the wings in. Its not that hard dont overcomplicate it, put them in and relax.
Ok now they are cooked you can take them out. pore the wing sauce all over them and put them on a plate.
Enjoy your wings
Oh before I forget, you don’t want to serve these without wipes, so let me tell you my homemade wing wipes recipe:
WingBroTwo’s Famous Homemade Wing Wipes Recipe
- 1 can of Kerosene (I use Klean Strip 5 brand) which you can buy here.
- 1 roll of Toilet Paper (I use Charmin 2 ply) which you can buy here.
- Fill a large bowl, all the way to the brim with Kerosene. Don’t be shy – it’s important to fill it all the way to the brim even if a little bit spills over.
- Drop the toilet paper roll into the kerosene from a height of 6 to 8 inches. It’s ok if it splashes over a bit, kerosene evaporates very quickly.
- Let the mixture sit for around 5 minutes. Any more, and the toilet paper will disintegrate into a soupy mess which is hard to wipe anything with.
- Remove the toilet paper roll from the kerosene.
- Carefully remove each square of paper and fold into inch size towelettes.
- Arrange the towelettes on a small plate (I prefer to arrange them in a ring) and serve alongside your hot chicken wings.
Guests will absolutely love how clean their faces and hands are with just one quick swipe of these incredible wipes.
Ok so that is how you make the wings hopefully this is good for your football game this weekend or the supoerbole and whatnot. if you have a question on how to make them I will say it in the comment.
Ok I know you are thinking that this made me mad and you are right. Pork is not wings I don’t care what country you are in. This is from the Crimson and Gold bar in Denver near the Denver University. HOWEVER I decided to try these and they were really good I just wish they wouldn’t call it wings if it’s not wings. I had to leave before I could get wipes because I was getting a haircult next door but it looked like they had good wipes. If you have tried their wipes and no more please comment using the pole.
Ok these wings are pretty good. Big and mostly crispy which I like but the thing about this wing offering is the sauce. The ramekin is large lol and the blue cheese is good but it is to runny to be good. Still I like that finally a place knows to give you a lot of sauce.
The wipes were pretty sorry though I will keep posting pics of those because it is important too we have all walked out of a wing place with our our eyes stinging because we keep rubbing wing sauce all over our face and nose. So these wipes were sorry bro. I would eat them again though.
Had these wings yesterday at southern hospitality in Denver. Yep they were good using classic franks red hot sauce as the base but still good sometimes it is all about getting them just crisp enough and hot lol. I was glad that they gave us some moist toiletts that is always a nice touche and these ones were big. always smh at a blue cheese thing that small for this big of wings though